- Pack of One
- Tissue + Polyester lining fabric attached with velcro, hence easy maintenance
- Light Blocking: Front Panel – Sheers - Blocks ~ 15% light; Back Panel - Whiteout: Blocks ~ 80% Light
- Eyelets – Brass with Antique Finish
- Design – Floral
- Our curtains come with a pre-stitched Tie Back
- 4-inch buckram with back covered with cloth ensures a lasting & good look
Advantages of Whiteout Lining with Velcro:
1. The lining can be tied with the Tieback hence giving a sheer look
2. Lining can be removed during winters
3. Just a simple lining will make your expensive face fabric drape better, and look fuller and more glamorous.
4. These can be washed separately in a delicate wash. Saving Dry clean cost.
Unique to Ariana
- “What you see is what you get” as the pictures shown are all original shots (No computer simulation).
- “View on your wall” enables you to preview the curtain on the existing color of your wall. In case you are painting your wall, you can preview the curtain with up to 10 color options at a time.
- “Perfect Drape with the fixed shape of Pleats” using Pre-set eyelet washers.
- “Resizing to your size” for the curtains you choose.
- “Join with Velcro” sideways for any number of curtains together. Ensures that all joined curtains get pulled together, Light does not pass through gaps between two curtains, and is easy to wash.
- “Attach Lining” of any type to block light/heat. Detach lining to wash. Can be removed in winter. You can also reuse the lining during the next change of curtains.